Internship - Online Marketing
What we offer:
- You will learn how to make data-driven decisions
- You get a lot of responsibility and opportunities to develop yourself
- You will learn everything about online marketing - and get your hands dirty by executing your ideas
- You will get access to the best online marketing tools and learn how to use them
- You’ll get coaching and feedback by working closely with the rest of the marketing team
- Publishing content to improve our search engine rankings and signups
- Performing various search engine optimization (SEO) tasks
- Outreach to potential content and affiliate partners
- Engaging with customers and prospects on our social media channels
- Updating and analysing KPI’s
- Native in English, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Dutch or German
- Excellent proficiency in English
- Strong drive and embrace responsibility and working independently
- Entrepreneurial mind: You are not afraid of taking chances - and learning from your mistakes
- True passion for online marketing and eagerness to learn
The internship has a duration of minimum 4 months. It is a full-time position, but we are flexible, should you need to attend a lecture sporadically.
We recognize that internship regulations vary depending on study programs, so we will definitely have a chat about this and your individual situation during the recruitment process.
At Ageras, we take fun seriously, because motivated Agerians equal happy clients and partners. We go the extra mile to ensure that our employees come motivated and happy to work and thrive in our dynamic, international work environment. Our modern, open office space, in the heart of Copenhagen, creates an inspiring work atmosphere; we serve breakfast and lunch every day, drink very decent coffee and have fun Friday bars. Together we believe we can achieve great success and we are on a mission to conquer the world.
Now that we have caught your attention, it is time for you to catch ours. Please send us your English resume and a simple 1-page cover letter where you tell us why you are the right fit for us. All applications are continuously evaluated, but you can expect to hear from us within 4 weeks.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact HR Consultant, Imke Wieboldt at +45 31 79 17 15.
At Ageras, we are all about making complex things simple, and that is because we believe it to be more fair, transparent, and empowering. We are building a simple ecosystem connecting clients to lawyers, accountants, and bookkeepers. We are an ambitious, young and fast-paced technology company in Copenhagen. After 7 years we are financially backed by one of the largest Private Equity funds, Investcorp, and have a footprint in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, the Netherlands, Germany, the UK and the United States.